“Praise God from whom all blessings flow.” In Memory of Mary Estelle Mitchell
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1: 2-4 (NIV)
We strive to help people find Christ and live Christ-like lives. We present a positive and practical message that can be applied to every life.
Our Belief is that:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant word of God.
- There is one God, internally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the only Son of God, He was born of the Virgin Mary, He lived a sinless life, and He was crucified for our sins and rose again.
- Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is essential.
- The Holy Spirit cleanses the believer from all sin and is living within us enabling the believer to live the Christian life.
- A relationship with Christ comes only through God's grace not by man's effort and must be received personally by repentance.
- The local church exits to bring souls to Christ and encourage spiritual growth in every believer.
- We should share Jesus Christ with our community and the world.